Friday, August 21, 2009

Hmmmm....

So....I'm not sure this whole "brain loss while pregnant" thing only applies during pregnancy. Maybe for a few months afterwards as well? I've been looking for a cardboard box with a half pieced quilt in it all week. I've seriously looked EVERYWHERE!!! I finally conviced David to go up and check in the attic for me about 1/2 hour ago. Not up there. So he's looking around the house and the whole time I'm telling him I've already looked everywhere and it's not anywhere in the house and I have no idea what could have happened to it cause I know for a fact it made it here from Hawaii cause I've seen it but I just don't remember where it is. Yeah.....he comes into Paisley's room while I'm putting her to bed and throws a box on the floor. It's my quilt box. It was under my bed. And yes. I did look there. About 100 times. When will my brain come back???

3 comments:

Mandy said...

yep! that's totally common! I could hardly hold a decent conversation without sounding like a 5 grader. I'm glad you found your quilting supplies! my mom would always say "the borrowers" had taken things when items went missing

Reiko said...

Oops?!?

Katie said...

Oh man! Ha ha ha! With 3 kids?! NEVER!

ps: My verify word is "godgies" that's silly.