Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Beautiful Day

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day! Paisley and I ran errands in the morning after I worked feverishly (for an hour anyways) on Jade's b-day surprise. I'm making her new princess dresses. Snow White, Cinderella, and Rapunzel. Rapunzel is fun cause she has a tall princess hat with a long braid coming out the bottom. Oh...and I now have 1 1/2 weeks left. And I'm maybe halfway done with Rapunzel. Hmmm..... It's hard to sew only when the girls aren't around. So anyways, after errands, Paisley took a nice long nap during which I cleaned the kitchen and hand vacuumed the family room. I say hand vacuumed because my vacuum is out of commision and I have not picked up a new one yet. The girls came home from school, had a snack, and went out to play in the backyard. I asked them to leave the backdoor open cause it was so nice outside. Paisley really enjoyed watching them through the screen. Then after dinner, we went out to the front yard. Amber and David played some basketball and Jade rode her bike and scooter. It was beautiful. =)Happy baby!

Sitting with Mom. See how she's pulling my hair (look in her right hand)? This is why I usually have my hair back in a ponytail..... It hurts!

Amber playing with her dad. Jade riding her bike.

She's tired and ready to go in. You can tell cause she's sucking on her hand. She sucks on random things when's she wants to nurse.

No comments: