Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yes, Another

Hmmm....I realize I have a lot of posts about Paisley. But it's only because she's a baby and does new things almost every day. Plus, she's home with me all day so she's just more available than Amber and Jade for pictures. It doesn't help that Amber and Jade don't really do anything out of the ordinary on a regular basis. They go to school, come home, and then Jade usually watches cartoons or colors and Amber always wants to play Mario on the Wii. Boring. So....that's why I'm writing yet another blog about Paisley. Since she has a couple teeth now, I've been encouraging her self-feeding and chewing skills. Tonight at dinner she wasn't very interested in applesauce so I gave her a few chunks of broccoli and zucchini to work on. She LOVED it!! And she did a really good job eating them, too. Didn't choke even once! For dessert I gave her a frozen Thin Mint. And man she went to town on it! After bath and jamas, she wanted to play on my bed with Milo. And Milo was apparently in a "torture me" kinda mood and let her play with him. What a nice kitty!

4 comments:

Tai said...

cute as always!

Katie said...

She's going through my favorite stage babies go through so I don't blame you for posting so much about her. She's a cutie!

Lissa said...

6-12 months is definately my favorite baby age, too!

The Ray Family said...

A frozen thing mint would make Ridge a very happy baby to. I will have to give him one. She seriously eats like a pro already. Way to go Paisley.