Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Day At The Park

We've been going to the park almost every morning since Amber doesn't have school anymore. It's a nice way to spend the morning and makes the day go by much faster. And since the kids get worn out before lunchtime, they almost always fall asleep right away. So nice! For once I brought my camera along and snapped some pics of my kiddos having lots of fun. They had a lot of fun running around yelling for their pictures to be taken. Amber, Jade, and friends waiting out the rain at the park.




Amber making moose antlers and Jade in her SuperGirl shirt


We sure love playing at the park! The rest of today passed without incident. Except that I kept thinking it was Friday. And every time I started to celebrate inside my head, I'd suddenly remember it's only Thursday. But tomorrow for sure is Friday! David has a late volleyball game tonight. It doesn't start until 8:30 so the girls and I are gonna have to miss it. Maybe next time... or maybe not. I got 3 loads of laundry done and some more stuff packed away. I'm so proud! Hahaha! Now if I can only figure out how to finish paying off a stupid loan and save up for closing costs.......


1 comment:

Roma Li Wakamatsu Morgan said...

How fun to play in the rain! I used to love that as a kid, then you kinda grow out of it as you get old and grumpy like me!!