Saturday, June 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks a lot Cute Little Fawn!
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
JOYS -
1)My little girls' kisses and snuggles. I especially love "nose kisses".
2)WEEKENDS!!!!! Enough said.
3)My sweetiepie that puts up with all my really weird quirks (I'm talking bizarre!) and still loves me.
FEARS -
1)Not having enough time. Not enough time to finish raising my girls. Not enough time to build any kind of food storage. Not enough time to pay off my debt. Not enough time to go back to school. I need more time.
2)Cockroaches and spiders. I'm such a girl!
3)My kids growing up and hating me.
GOALS -
1)Build up my food storage! I've been really thinking about it for years, but we've never been in a place to really get it done.
2)Be a better, more understanding wife and mother.
3)BUY A HOUSE!!!
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS-
1)I'm obsessed with rearranging and redecorating my house. One room at least every month or so. And it's so pointless now with us moving in a few weeks, but I've actually rearranged the furniture in the living room. I think I have a problem....
2)Ok, I have a couple friends who sell Stampin' Up products. I used to go to all their parties and spend all my extra money on stamps, ink, paper, you name it. I have like 2-3 tubs full of it, but I haven't scrapbooked or anything since Jade was born. Yeah, I'm retarded.
3)I couldn't think of anything so I just asked David and he says I'm obsessed with getting my own way and having things done my way. Hahahaha! Apparently I even have my kids brainwashed. Cause whenever David does something different, both girls immediately pipe up with "But Mommy says......" and "Mommy does....." Oh well! =)
RANDOM FACTS
1)I remember the most useless facts forever, but have a hard time holding onto anything practical.
2)I've been doing dishes since I was 4.
3)I've always wanted to be an architect, chef, photographer, or concert pianist/violinist. But probably never will be. I'd still really like to take classes, though!

Now the fun part...tagging! Roma, Sara, Angie, Jasmine, Jacie

No comments: