Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fun

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! YEA!!!!!! I absolutely adore Friday. Because I get to look forward to two whole days off! And today was actually a pretty good day. The kids didn't fight (too much!), nothing was broken or spilt, and nobody pooped their pants. The day was a success in my book! I took more pictures of my girls playing outside today. I can't help it. They're so beautiful! =)
These girls love each other so much!
Amber always takes pictures from the weirdest angles...
This is Jade's sad face. I'm not sure why she's sad though.
It actually took about 10 pictures to get a normal looking one of Amber. She's so silly!
Jade loves to paint! She's happy here! =)



Oh, yeah...Amber lost her second tooth today! It was harder coming out cause the front part of the root was still pretty long. I was glad it didn't rip her gum coming out!

I think kids look so funny with missing teeth!

2 comments:

Dan said...

So cute! Do your girls pull out their own loose teeth? I did. Wouldnt let my dad get near them. And arent you guys going to miss it there when you move?

Lissa said...

Yeah, Amber pulled them both herself. I noticed that it was very very very loose and told her to work on it till dinnertime. If she didn't get it out by then, it was my turn to try. But she got it out! =)