Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sweet Little Jade


Since I devoted my last blog to Amber, I'm now turning my attention to Jade. Jade has got to be the sweetest little thing in the world! She's always ready to snuggle, give hugs and kisses, or just sing and dance for you. If there's a song playing, she's trying to sing it and chances are she's dancing along, too. I asked her what lessons she wants to take in Arizona, and she said, "Ballet, Mommy!" She's such an easy child to get along with. She does her jobs each day with a smile and skip. She's so bouncy and cheerful in the morning and it doesn't take much to make her happy. I noticed yesterday at the park that she figured out how to swing herself. She got her body and legs pumping the right way and kept herself up pretty high! We sure love this little one!

1 comment:

Roma Li Wakamatsu Morgan said...

Lissa Jr sure is growing up!! counting down the weeks.....