Monday, March 9, 2009

Amber's School Pictures


Well, I'm a bad mom sometimes and totally spaced it on Spring picture day. So Amber just got her hair quickly brushed, and she's just wearing some random clothes she threw on (literally cause she was late getting up that morning!). And I'm also a pretty cheap mom. And since I have a scanner and the school sends home the spring pictures for preview, I just scanned the 8x10 print and here ya go! Even with all the issues we faced that morning, she's still so beautiful. I love my Amber-Girl!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like those kinda pictures... The ones you don't prepare for - that don't looked manufactured. They are just natural. That is how Amber looks every day. That is how you want to remember her when she is a big, annoying, difficult teenager.

Mandy said...

I agree- she is beautiful!
neat scanner trick!

ballerina girl said...

I also agree, she is a beautiful girl!

Roma Li Wakamatsu Morgan said...

doen't it prick your conscience at all to scan the picture and then send them back????!!!

Lissa said...

Hahahaha! NO!!! I waaaay overpay every time for the fall pictures so this is my way of making up for it. Seriously, why would I pay $50 for a handful of prints when I can print them for free at home?