Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Days

The weather has been just beautiful lately. It's Amber's Spring Break so I took the week off from work to be with the girls. They really really wanted a picnic yesterday so I made them some sandwiches, sliced an apple, made a pitcher of lemonade, and let them choose a bag of chips. Amber spread out a towel on the grass and they both had a great time eating outside in the gorgeous sunshine.

Today we went to Walmart for a couple things and bought Paisley her very first baby items. Yea! The pink shoes are corduroy and the bunny slippers are soooo soft. Her bedroom is going to have a French theme so the very pink poodle was perfect. I've warned David that even though it'll be like Paisley's an only child (school starts right when she's due and both girls wil be gone all day), we are NOT spoiling her! I think I might have laid on a few death threats. I'm not sure. I don't think it'll work, though. We'll see. =)

3 comments:

Bowman-Blog said...

I don't think Dave is the one who's going to spoil her - it's YOU, silly! And the girls!

Mandy said...

cute theme! you need to take pictures when the room is all done!

Tai said...

haha you are so funny! I love the cute dress. Maybe I will have to have another girl....