Monday, March 16, 2009

Ready?

It's official, folks. I had my 18wk ultrasound this morning, and (drum roll, please...) IT'S A GIRL!!! Hahahahaha! Apparently that's the only kind we make here. Amber was sobbing cause she wanted a baby brother, but Jade is ok with having a baby sister. So little Paisley Joanne will make her appearance in August. She was extremely squirmy. I'm talking extremely. Great. And she's gonna be tall, too. As the technician was measuring her various parts, the computer would show how many weeks along she should be. They all pretty much said the same...18wks 2days, 18wks 4days, but then he measured her femur and it read 19wks 3days. What??? So I'll have another freakishly tall girly running around the house soon. It's all good. =)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!! I love the name you have chosen for her as well. So pretty! Glad you finally found out!

ballerina girl said...

Another girl?!? CONGRATS!!! We must balance each other out because we only have 3 boys!

Jasmine said...

Congrats! That's funny that Amber was so sad. Seriously, I would love to have a little girl.

ballerina girl said...

PS. my son has a friend named Aizley (like paisley without a "P") and she is one of the cutest little girls!

Mandy said...

adorable name!!! I'm not the biggest fan of the print but I absolutely love the name!

Heidi said...

Congratulations, I love the name how cute!!