Thursday, March 19, 2009

Paisley's Room

So I know that I'm waaaay ahead of the game since I'm not due till August, but I really just like to get things done right away so I don't have to stress about it at the last moment. I picked out Paisley's bedding and crib the other day. I found them both at Walmart.com and they are a really good price. The crib is convertible and I have a dresser, mirror, and the turny-shelf from Jade's old room (it held dress-ups) that I'm going to paint black to match. David says I can't repaint, so the walls stay pink. I'm using the black & white bedding to balance it out so it's not overwhelmingly pink in the room. I think it'll look really sharp once I get it put together.
The crib. It has a drawer underneath to store extra blankets or whatever.
And the bedding. I think it'll go well with my French theme. Don't you? =)
I should be able to buy both with my mid-April paycheck. I would do it with my next one, but it'll be short since I'm not working this week and don't get paid vacations. Besides, with this next paycheck, we're getting a bench and arbor for the backyard as well as screen doors for our sliding doors. At least one for the door in the family room we use constantly. But I wouldn't mind having one for the door in my room as well. Especially when it starts cooling down in the fall again. I love the fresh air!


5 comments:

Mandy said...

wow so cute!!! I wanna have a girl!

Heidi said...

That will be so cute, your such a great mom!!

ballerina girl said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!

Reiko said...

tre chic!

The Ray Family said...

I love love love her bedding! So cute! I keep trying to get prepared to. It seems like the last half of pregnancy is starting to fly by!