Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rain, Pioneer Day, and Bubbles

It's been a couple weeks since I've posted, but we haven't stopped having fun! Well, okay, I sorta have. I'm admittedly pretty ready for school to start. (Two more weeks! Two more weeks!!) Don't get me wrong - I LOVE my girls and I ADORE being able to stay home with them. But listening to them whine about being bored and having no one to play with 24/7 would wear anyone out! Sooo....needless to say.....I'm really hoping these last two weeks of summer don't drag on and on and on and on....... Okay! Back to the point of my post! MONSOON!!!!!!! The last couple weeks of July and the first few of August is Arizona's ONLY summer redemption. Cause let's be honest - it's hotter than H*** here! Sucks the water right out of you! But when those clouds start blowing in, it's a time to REJOICE!!!























Another fun thing my little family and I have enjoyed is Pioneer Day. It was yesterday for those who don't know. =) Our ward had a very fun Pioneer Day activity last night. And we are such a fun, rockin' family - we dressed up! lol Yeah....we were pretty much the only ones. Oh, well. It was fun anyways.
















Last thing on the "blog list". BUBBLES! Remember when a small thing of bubbles kept you entertained for hours? No? Well, maybe you were never a little Cresap girl. Too bad for you! Hahaha!


I love how Milo's even getting into the action!

No comments: